WAREHOUSE OPERATOR I & II
To support the warehousing function by ensuring that raw materials, packaging and finished goods are moved to the required location and with the correct quantities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Unload inbound raw materials from trucks using powered forklifts and put away the inbound raw materials including branch transfers.
- Picking & Shipping orders.
- Inbound & Outbound orders.
- Remove finished goods from freezer and cooler storage areas for loading onto trucks using equipment including sit-down and stand-up forklifts.
- Must perform all activities adhering to safety requirements and GMPs.
- Assists with inventory control – counting of raw materials and finished goods
- Makes sound decisions based on supervisor guidance
- Works in an organized manner to meet daily goals
- Self-motivated and continuously looking to improve
- Builds partnerships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Experience with machine operation in a food facility desirable
- Ability to work independently
- Computer literate
- Basic English verbal and written skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Must be able to work in temperature-controlled environment associated with freezers and refrigerated warehouses.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to constantly stand/walk throughout the shift.
- Significant visual acuity for computer screen, small objects and ingredient problems.
- Must be able to work with a flexible schedule including overtime and weekend shift coverage.
As an equal opportunity employer, Miracapo recruits, hires and promotes the most qualified individual, without regard to race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, marital status or sexual orientation. All employment decisions are administered in a non-discriminatory manner and consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.