Player Support Representative
As delivering more value-driven customer service to our players has become a priority for Miniclip Player Support, Miniclip is looking for an experienced Customer Support Representative to provide personalized support to our users in our biggest (8 Ball Pool, Golf Battle, Football Strike, Disc Pool Carrom) and to our upcoming games. As the first point of contact for inquiries from our customers, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide first contact resolution of customer issues via email: ensuring they have relevant information about Miniclip games, assisting them in managing their accounts and making in-game purchases, as well as solving their complaints and keeping them committed to Miniclip and its products;
- Reporting technical issues and bugs in the game to relevant teams (Development, Production, Art etc.);
- Suggesting ideas for improving user experience with Miniclip games.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for a hard-working, team-oriented candidate who is passionate about providing support to our users. The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
- Proven track record of providing value-driven customer service in Technology industry (2+ years of experience);
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and deal with different customers;
- Excellent attention to details and ability to follow strict procedures
- Knowledge of customer service related hardware and software;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- Experience in the gaming industry;
- Knowledge of the latest mobile gaming trends;
- Fluent in more than one of the main European languages (such as German or French);
- Knowledge in GDPR
Please ensure that you upload your CV in English and a motivation letter, why you feel you are the best candidate for this job.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events.
We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area and fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 170 million monthly active users, across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 45 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognized brand name.
Leading franchises include 8 Ball Pool™, Soccer Stars™ and Agar.io™. In 2015, Agar.io was the #1 trending game on Google, and the third highest-trending search term overall.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com.