Marketing Communications Manager
Miniclip is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to hire in our Lisbon Studio. This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in Portugal.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Marketing Communications Manager, you will have accurate attention to detail and be results oriented. You will be responsible for running external CRM and Lifecycle communications for the company’s major titles using channels such as email, mobile & web notifications and social networks. Working closely with Producers you will help define the targets and priorities for internal promotions on the games composing the company’s portfolio. You will manage the coordination between different titles, the production of the necessary materials and the analysis of the campaigns, based on the business requirements, data and market research.
- Create and manage a marketing and CRM promotional strategy for Group titles, keeping game economy and monetization models in mind
- Create and deliver a cross channel content strategy across owned, earned and shared channels
- Help defining the brand, value proposition and key USPs for Group titles
- Experiment, test and analyse CRM lifecycle communications across a number of channels for on-boarding, churn prevention and reactivation
- Oversee campaign production lifecycle and ensure quality and timely delivery of promotions
- Liaise closely with other involved teams such as promo art, promo dev, game design and BI
- Regularly provide reports and analyses and present results to executives
- Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through targeting and segmentation
- Run A/B tests of different formats/concepts/offers
- Optimise user journeys, ARPU and customer LTV
The following skills are essential for the role:
- In-depth knowledge of marketing communications
- Strong experience in Mobile CRM
- Experience in external communications such as push notifications, social media and email marketing
- In-depth understanding of games, game mechanics and game monetisation
- Familiarity with tracking tools and audience measurement tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Proactive - a desire to suggest new content ideas and take the lead on projects, or explore opportunities
- Business savvy and effective communicator
- Logical and analytical thinker
The following skills are desirable for the role:
- Usability experience is highly desired
- Past experience in global-based roles a plus
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
You will be working in a great work environment with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and our offices comes with games consoles, fridge with leisure areas, complimentary drinks for all staff, fresh fruit delivered weekly, regular team building and social events, and even free optional yoga once a week!
We also have a fantastic benefits package, with medical and dental cover, life insurance cover, critical illness cover, an income protection scheme, a generous holiday entitlement and a pension plan with company matching contributions (up to set levels).
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 150 million monthly active users, across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 45 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognized brand name.
Leading franchises include 8 Ball Pool™, Soccer Stars™ and Agar.io™. In 2015, Agar.io was the #1 trending game on Google, and the third highest-trending search term overall.