CRM Marketing Specialist
Miniclip is looking for a CRM Marketing Specialist to hire in our Lisbon Studio.
This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in Portugal.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a CRM Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for running CRM and Lifecycle communications for the company’s main titles using internal channels.
Working closely with Game Producers, Game Designers and Business Analysts you will help define the targets and priorities for consumer marketing initiatives, as well as create the specifications of each campaign. You will liaise with the different stakeholders involved, ensuring the production of the necessary materials and the analysis of campaigns based on the business requirements and market research. You will have direct impact in games’ economy cycles, which means you will need to have a passion for data, understand customer modeling and have a deep interest for game economy.
- Create specifications for consumer marketing campaigns keeping game economy and monetization models in mind;
- Create CRM lifecycle communications across a number of channels for user on-boarding, churn prevention and reactivation;
- Work closely with the game’s economy and user journey, understanding consumer needs and pricing sensitivities per segments;
- Work closely with CRM Project Managers in understanding the quality requirements for the execution of the campaigns and ensuring they are met along the process;
- Deconstruct the game and find business opportunities that can be supported by CRM campaigns;
- Experiment, test and analyse campaign strategies and mechanics across multiple channels including in-app messages, push notifications, email and social networks;
- Liaise closely with other involved teams such as Production, Promo Art, Promo Dev, Game Design and BI;
- Regularly provide reports and analyses and present results to executives;
- Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through targeting and segmentation;
- Optimise user journeys and customer LTV.
The following soft-skills are essential for the role:
- Logical and analytical thinker;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Eager to suggest new content ideas and take the lead on projects;
- Goal oriented and highly organized;
- Able to make data driven decisions;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Team player and capable of looking at the bigger picture;
- Be fully vested in the success of the project.
The following hard-skills are essential for the role:
- In-depth knowledge of consumer marketing;
- Strong experience and interest in Mobile CRM;
- Good understanding of games, game mechanics and game monetisation;
- Familiarity with tracking tools and audience measurement tools;
- Good understanding of data science and data technology;
- Degree in Marketing, Economy or similar.