Retention & Pricing Specialist
Miniclip is looking for a Retention & Pricing Specialist to hire in our Lisbon or London Studio.
This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in either PT or UK.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Retention & Pricing Specialist, you will be responsible for executing retention and lifecycle campaigns while contributing to IAP pricing strategy for the company’s main titles.
Working closely with others in the CRM team as well as Game Producers, Game Designers and Business Analysts you will help define the targets and priorities for consumer marketing initiatives, as well as create the pricing and segmentation specifications of each campaign. You will liaise with the different stakeholders involved, ensuring the production of the necessary materials and the analysis of campaigns based on the business requirements and market research. You will have direct impact in games’ economy cycles, which means you will need to have a passion for data, understand customer modeling and have a deep interest for game economy.
- Create specifications for consumer marketing campaigns keeping game economy and monetization models in mind;
- Create CRM lifecycle communications across a number of channels for user on-boarding, churn prevention and reactivation;
- Work closely with the game’s economy and user journey, understanding consumer needs and pricing sensitivities per segments;
- Work closely with CRM Project Managers in understanding the quality requirements for the execution of the campaigns and ensuring they are met along the process;
- Experiment, test and analyse campaign strategies and mechanics;
- Liaise closely with other involved teams such as Production, Promo Art, Promo Dev, Game Design and BI;
- Regularly provide reports and analyses and present results to executives;
- Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through targeting and segmentation;
- Optimise user journeys and customer LTV.
The following soft-skills are essential for the role:
- Logical and analytical thinker;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Eager to suggest new content ideas and take the lead on projects;
- Goal oriented and highly organized;
- Able to make data driven decisions;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Team player and capable of looking at the bigger picture;
- Be fully vested in the success of the project.
The following hard-skills are essential for the role:
- In-depth knowledge of consumer marketing;
- Strong experience and interest in Mobile CRM;
- Good understanding of games, game mechanics and game monetisation;
- Familiarity with tracking tools and audience measurement tools;
- Good understanding of data science and data technology;
- Degree in Marketing, Economy or similar.
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads.
In the past year, we have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), and Masomo (home of Headball2) to the Miniclip family of companies.