CRM Marketing Project Manager
Miniclip is looking for a CRM Marketing Project Manager to hire in our Lisbon Studio.
This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in Portugal.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a CRM Marketing Project Manager, you will be responsible for assuring the planning and execution of CRM and Lifecycle communications for the company’s major titles, managing the process from conception to execution. You will have to have accurate attention to detail, be highly organized and have an engaging personality.
Working closely with Game Producers you will help define the targets and priorities for consumer marketing campaigns within the company’s main titles. You will manage the coordination between different teams and the production of the necessary deliverables, as well as be responsible for the structure of CRM processes.
- Define and manage the scope of the CRM campaigns planning;
- Be responsible for overseeing the production lifecycle and ensuring the timely provision of deliverables;
- Plan for and identify potential risks and plan risk mitigation strategies;
- Ensure all stakeholders are informed of upcoming CRM initiatives and that they are documented in platforms relevant to the process;
- Plan quality requirements with the Team and ensure they are being met throughout the production lifecycle;
- Work closely with the Art and Development Teams in the execution of the plans, providing regular feedback and assistance with any questions or concerns;
- Ensure all campaigns deployed to live feature engaging marketing messaging that is consistent across channels;
- Be responsible for managing the tools that are involved in the campaign management;
- Regularly provide reports and analyses and present results to executives;
- Deconstruct the game and find business opportunities that can be supported by CRM campaigns;
- Create specifications for consumer marketing campaigns, whenever needed, keeping game economy and monetization models in mind;
- Use data-driven insights to find ways to increase performance through targeting and segmentation;
- Optimise user journeys and customer LTV.
The following soft-skills are essential for the role:
- Eager to suggest new ideas and take the lead on projects;
- Goal oriented and highly organized;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Business savvy and capable of working in a “gray area”;
- Have a critical eye towards marketing design and messaging;
- Comfortable working under pressure;
- Be able to encourage and recognize the valuable contributions of others;
- Capable of motivating others under situations of stress;
- Promote integrity and accountability;
- Be a Team player and an active listener;
- Be fully vested in the success of the project.
The following hard-skills are essential for the role:
- Knowledge of Marketing Communications or an interest for copywriting;
- Past experience in a Project Management position or similar;
- In-depth knowledge of marketing communications;
- Knowledge and interested in the Mobile Games industry;
- Knowledge in Mobile CRM.