Software Developer (Italy)
Miniclip is looking for a Software Developer to hire in our Genoa (Italy) Games Development Studio. This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in Europe and Italy.
It is an exciting opportunity to integrate into a highly effective and skilled team, developing cutting edge mobile games played by tens of millions of users.
Your work will include:
- Develop games for multiple mobile platforms
- Develop and integrate services for games on multiple mobile platforms
- Be part of a leading edge game programming team
- Effectively cooperate with other teams members
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys team working and is a videogame enthusiast, passionate and dedicated to his/her work. The ideal candidate will be skilled in the following:
- Serious passion for games and programming
- Good knowledge of Unity
- Good C# and/or C++ Knowledge (well understanding of DOP and OOP)
- Previous experience in games development (previous professional experience is a plus)
- Good math, geometry and physics knowledge
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to grow in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment as a team player
- Analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with a strong attention to details
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to grow easily
- Good in English, written and spoken
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION for Italy
You will be working in our Games Development Studio in Genova. Founded in 2004, the studio has developed over 400 games to date, and is filled with enthusiasts and professionals who are considered leaders in the games industry. We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun. We encourage employees to challenge colleagues at console games and Miniclip games, or to shoot some pool.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads.
In the past year, we have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), and Masomo (home of Headball2) to the Miniclip family of companies.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com.