Mindshare | Manager, Audience & Data Science
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying the full potential of audiences within platforms and DMPs. You will work closely with the Data & Technology lead and the Performance Lead to identify key audiences, engagement strategies, measurements, and develop insights that will deliver growth in acquisition and retention of data through digital channels. You will be working with one of Mindshare’s biggest clients to ensure that audience insights & models are created to ensure campaign & predictive learning is applied for campaigns.
Why You Should be Excited
3 best things about the job:
Progressive & Dynamic Atmosphere – Mindshare is known to have experimental & innovative clients so there’s an opportunity to shape what performance marketing is for internal & external stakeholders.
- Flexibility and Empowerment – We appreciate colleagues who are tinkerers and problem solvers, those who think outside the box and contribute to new ways of working.
- You will work with a diverse and collaborative group of co-workers passionate about digital media that know how to have fun at the same time.
Measures of Success
3 months : Assess status, Establish actions
- Familiarized with the client’s business – markets, objectives, campaign types, etc.
- Review current practices to see opportunity areas to help shape the audience insighting.
6 months : Deliver first prototypes
- Assist client on identifying current data assets and onboarding those assets into their technology & data stack as this will help inform strategic approach on data.
- Establish relationship across key markets and clients, and foster camaraderie across for better understanding of business needs and deployment of strategies
12 months : Meaure success, review and refine
- Develop a strategic approach to sourcing new data from existing activity across the business and media touchpoints as well as second and third-party data sources.
- Develop strategies that enable clients to optimize deterministic or probabilistic profiles and IDs.
- Extract knowledge, insights & learnings from rich digital data that ULTRA has using machine learning and statistical analysis.
- Develop thought pieces and/or POVs which can be shared and applied across the region
What You Will Need
- 4-5 years related work experience in the field of data management, marketing analytics, and technology
- Experience in working with the Adobe Stack especially Adobe Audience Manager.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and VBA knowledge a plus
- Mastery of addressable and programmatic ads platforms and adservers, specifically from and insights and analytics perspective
- Knowledge of big data platforms, data warehousing, databases, R, SAS, SPSS, Python object-oriented language a plus
- Organized, detail-oriented, QA-focused way of working
- Working knowledge of data integration and manipulation in Python or R
- Account / client servicing; comfortable to present & translate data in ways senior stakeholders and newbies can easily understand.
- Team management and supervisor experience
- Curious and Inquisitive, analytical with data & numbers for insighting.
- Collaborative team player within cross-functional and internal teams, including the clients as well.
We are nearly 7,000 people in 86 countries with one aim: to be our client’s lead business partner. What does that mean? Well it means that when our clients have a problem, a challenge, a product or even a thought, that we are their first port of call. Not a creative agency, a consultancy or a research firm … but us. We are part of the leading marketing communuications group in WPP and the largest media holding company in the world in GroupM.
Our role is to make our clients' brands more famous and more profitable. And we do this by doing what legendary GE CEO Jack Welch said – learning more about the consumer than our client’s competition and acting on that information faster than our client’s competition. In a world where everything begins and ends and media, we believe that this is our time to shine because we can play a role no other business partner can. We sit today uniquely placed at the crossroads of media, data, technology and content and there is no other business partner who can have as transformative an impact on our client’s businesses as we can.
If you join us, you join a company that sets the rules for Media companies the world over and today is increasingly going toe-to-toe with creative and digital agencies and consultants. We continue to innovate and set the industry benchmark.
Mindshare APAC on its own would be the second largest media and planning group in the region as per RECMA. We also have a market dominating size in the key geographies of India and China. On a qualitative basis we lead the market by virtually every single survey or quantitative and qualitative analysis from R3 Agencyscope, R3 New Business League, Campaign and much more. We have won over 400 awards in the past year - and we have won Network of the Year awards multiple years in a row including Campaign Asia Pacific Agency of the Year, SMARTIES™ APAC Agency Network of the Year and Festival of Media Asia Pacific Agency Network of the Year. We capped off 2018 with an impressive double win of Media Agency Network of the Year and Digital Agency Network of the Year at the Campaign Asia Pacific Agency of the Year awards. To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com