Customer Support Operator
Project a professional company image as an extension of the client through various means of interaction including telephone, email, web, mail and fax. Provide customer care in support of our client’s marketing initiatives. Responsible to sort, open, extract, batch, count, deposit and reconcile incoming mail including forms, donations and remittances. The processor must meet departmental production and quality standards and be fully capable of making quick and accurate processing decisions. These functions are required to comply with the client service expectations. You must be willing to accept new challenges and understand Millennium 1 Solutions’ commitment to their clients and corporate policies.
- Data Entry/verify/validate of all necessary documents/vouchers.
- Perform look ups on customer data when required.
- Provide individualized customer service at a professional level.
- Build the interest of customers in the products and services offered by our clients.
- Resolve customer support related issues (web, email).
- Open, sort, batch and count mail according to program/campaign.
- Payment processing/banking (receive, handle, count, prepare deposit).
- Reaching and maintaining hourly production targets as set forth by Team Leader in the given time schedules.
- Maintaining accurate and complete records and reports as required.
- Abiding by all internal and external deadline requirements.
- Understanding the Service Level Agreement which specifies acceptable error rates for critical functions.
- Accountable for the errors that you produce and strive to always improve the quality of your work.
- Able to commit to a flexible work schedule and must adhere to client Service Level Agreements with a willingness to work additional hours when required.
- As an employee of Millennium 1 Solutions, you have a responsibility to work safely at all times, to adhere to Millennium 1 Solutions’ Health and Safety policies and procedures and to work in compliance with the provisions set out in the Occupational Health & Safety Act of Ontario.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Adhere to Millennium 1 Solutions’ and client confidentiality agreements.
- Other tasks a directed from the Team Leader.
- Work in a co-operative, courteous and supportive manner with client, peers and management.
- Fully fluent in the English language.
- Excellent reading, oral and written communication skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Mathematically inclined with the ability to apply price adjustments based on percentage allowance.
- Self-motivated and goal driven.
- Ability to multi-task and switch task.
- Detail oriented.