Credit Card Activation Representative
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Our people, practices and partnerships set us apart from the rest. Not only are we great at what we do, we have fun doing it! We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a growing company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
We are looking for candidates who have strong interest in Sales and in solving customer issues, by answering questions as quickly and easily as possible. Being committed to meeting sales objectives and targets in a caring and considerate manner is essential, as well as delivering exceptional customer service. In this role, the Inbound Sales Representative is a brand Ambassador and the first point of contact for customers.
- Responsible for the initial activation of credit cards
- Sell credit card insurance for various credit cards (achieving monthly sales targets).
- Respond to customer inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, professional and well-informed manner.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify customer needs through contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions.
- Fulfill customer expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices and procedures.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction.
- Wrap up calls by inputting data for call history.
- Participate in continuous improvements, with focus on service excellence.
- Employment Opportunity
- Minimum three (3) to six (6) months of sales experience, an asset.
- Clear and concise pronunciation of words in the English and French language
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints.
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills (min 25 wpm).
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
- Must be available to work during hours of operation.
- Experience working in a call center environment, an asset.
- Previous Financial Services experience would be considered an asset
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.