Supervisor – Fraud & Dispute Recovery
The Team Lead will be assisting in the day to day operations of the department contributing to the successful achievement of the teams Goals and Objectives. Responsibilities include handling complex chargeback cases, acting as a 1st Level contact for escalations, and the monitoring of call & case work flows to meet service level/performance targets.
- Support the accomplishment of all contracted service level targets/agreements.
- Manage monthly and ad-hoc agent coaching and feedback.
- Assist in daily, weekly and monthly quality assurance activities.
- Provides day to day support to the team and handle 1st Level Escalations as they arise or are assigned.
- Maintain a strong understanding of all tasks within the department including expert knowledge of the Chargeback lifecycle and the various Reason Codes.
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes and recommend to management.
- Identify areas of opportunity for staff to develop knowledge/skills/competencies necessary to complete their roles.
- Oversee and aid in new hire training and onboarding.
- Contribute to continuous learning activities promoting knowledge and skill development within the team.
- Assist in keeping all team members informed and up to date about all relevant and useful information.
- Act as a subject matter expert on projects/initiatives.
- Act as a champion to the staff by raising ideas/concerns that contribute to the overall betterment of the team.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external clients.
- Frequent review of the MasterCard Worldwide Chargeback Guide to update and maintain knowledge of conditions and requirements for recovery purposes.
- People Management required
- 2-3 years’ experience in the financial industry
- 2-3 years’ experience in Dispute/Chargebacks Handling preferred
- Strong Customer Focus/Orientation
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Active listening and negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong Decision making skills and able to exercise sound judgment
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Flexible, reliable, conscientious and able to follow directions
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook and able to
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.