Bilingual Financial Client Representative - Remote
What’s in It for You?
- Work-From-Home available, we supply the equipment needed.
- Premium benefits package, medical, dental
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Performance bonuses
- Substantial Referral Bonus and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Work-From-Home from Day 1
Position Status: Full Time, Permanent
Rate of Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
Primary responsibility will be handling inbound calls from existing and potential customers regarding application processing, account updates, product information questions and website support.
Representing our and our clients’ brand, you directly influence Cardholders impressions of the quality of service and so need to be focused on efficiency and the quality of customer interactions you deliver within our fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Provide excellent customer service while responding to all inbound inquiries including but not limited to: application processing, account updates/inquiries, product information and website support.
- Naturally presenting recommended product offers to cardholders to assess interest and eligibility.
- Encourage customers by discussing the benefits and features of supplemental products and services to improve the customer experience.
- Accurately process offline customer correspondence
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify the caller’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Identify and resolve inquires & complaints to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution ensuring that the escalation process is followed as necessary.
- Adhere to the Millennium 1 Solutions Code of Conduct and Sensitive Consumer Information Standard
- Remain current on program information and business initiatives, as well as corporate products and processes.
- Ability to articulate program specific information to external customers in a clear manner
- Bilingual in both official languages (French/English) required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills – clear, concise, confident & caring telephone manner.
- 1 year of previous customer experience required
- Contact center experience considered a strong asset
- Previous Financial Services experience would be considered an asset
- High school diploma and proven experience in a customer experience industry
- Passionate about being a Customer Service Professional
- Demonstrated active listening skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications and strong key boarding skills
- Ability to multitask and work multiple assignments throughout a shift
- Must be available to work during established hours of operation, including weekends and evenings.