Bilingual Chargeback Analyst - Remote
What’s in It for You?
- Work-From-Home options available, we supply the equipment needed.
- Premium benefits package, medical and dental.
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available.
- Paid vacation, training & career progression.
- Performance bonuses and much more!
Rate Of Pay: $20.50/hr Bilingual (English & French)
Reporting to a Supervisor of Credit Card Operations, you will be part of a team performing financially based investigative and assessment activities. Drawing on your experience from Disputes/Fraud Operations/Financial Service roles, the experience you obtain in this specialized position will provide you with a solid base for a career in Credit Card Operations.
- Review and analyze Fraud and Non-Fraud Cases for chargeback opportunities.
- Provide exceptional customer service while responding to all inbound/outbound inquiries including, but not limited to; general inquires, chargeback cases and fraud cases.
- Provide exceptional customer service while responding to customers about their Fraud /Dispute case. This can involve explaining complex processes to customers with limited understanding of the Association rules.
- Responsible for all progressive phases of the chargeback lifecycle in accordance with the Association Rules and Regulations.
- Respond to all merchant challenges and assessing next steps in the Second Cycle Representment.
- Decisioning Pre-arbitration, Compliance and Good-faith Collections.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all the Association Rules and Regulations and communicate to cardholders on such matters.
- Identify potential fraud trends through effective case management for analysis and review by the fraud strategy team.
- Adhere to established departmental escalation procedures, Quality Standard Guidelines defined by the client, and requirements and controls in relation to PCI compliance standards.
- Outbound contact with cardholders to verify the validity of the transaction activity where applicable.
- Co-operate with law enforcement agencies.
- Report customer feedback by adhering to established escalation matrix.
- Remain tactful and composed when handling conflict and stressful situations while maintaining high level of customer service and retaining goodwill.
- Adhere to all service level agreements outlined by the client.
- Adhere to the M1S Code of Conduct and M1S Credit Card Standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both official languages (French and English) required.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications.
- Ability to adapt to multiple changing priorities and a fast pace environment.
- Willingness to pursue continuous learning and self-development.
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment skills required in dealing with moderately complex situations.
- Minimum 1 year of fraud Detection/investigation experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of credit card and/or financial experience.
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience an asset.
- Recoveries/chargeback experience within the financial services sector an asset.
Millennium 1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.