Customer Service Representative - Work from Home Available
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
Position Status: Full Time, Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday- Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm (rotational shifts)
Work-From-Home: Training will be conducted onsite and there will be the possibility to transition to a WFH format. Working onsite is also available.
Rate: $17.50/English - $19.50/Bilingual (French)
As a Customer Service Representative, you will the first point of contact for possible claimants who are calling for information related to a lawsuit. We are looking for candidates who excel in active listening and provide accurate information based on what we have available to direct claimant through the process. Due to the nature of the claim, we will also be looking for candidates who exhibit empathy and offer appropriate level of support, while being committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner.
- Deliver first class service by accurately assessing and responding to claimants needs, using sound judgment when recommending appropriate next steps.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a highly informed, accurate and responsible manner in accordance to resources provided.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each interaction, and wrap up by inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third parties when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times and adhere to legislation and service guidelines on the use of data.
- Demonstrated passion for customer satisfaction excellence, ability to listen and understand individual experiences.
- Bilingualism (English/French) a requirement.
- Interactive customer service environment
- Strong and developed oral and written communication skills, including typing, spelling and grammar.
- Professional, empathetic and naturally caring conversational style
- Ability to resolve complex, and often sensitive customer complaints/inquiries in a professional manner in accordance with company policies and procedures, values and best practice.
- Display tact and diplomacy in handling all levels of customer interaction.
- Demonstrated ability to implement change efforts.
- Ability to learn new skills/concepts and apply this knowledge quickly and accurately
- Advanced knowledge of PCs and familiarity with system navigation.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Ability to work all required shifts.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.