Financial Transactions Analyst
What’s in It for You?
- Work-From-Home from Day 1,we supply the equipment needed.
- Virtual paid training
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Performance bonuses and much more!
As a member of the Credit Card Operations Team, you will be responsible for contributing to the team's overall success by completing financial transactions for credit card operations. You will ensure that all transactions identified within the bank reconciliation are supported through the payment method, electronic banking files and the clients’ financial system of records, and ensure funds are transferred on a timely basis and ongoing reconciliations are maintained.
Reporting to an Operations Supervisor, you will be part of a team performing financially based analytical and assessment activities.
- Apply postings and reversals of financial transactions
- Analysis and decision of financial information
- Investigation activities in relation to payments and adjustments
- Handle all correspondence.
- Support convenience cheque processing
- Work under tight timeframes to ensures that reporting to client is done within the SLA requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in accounting or finance preferred
- High School Diploma required.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- 3 years Accounting experience in banking environment, accounts receivable position
- Fluent in English, French an asset
- Strength in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in all Microsoft Suite Applications
- Willingness to pursue continuous learning and self-development
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills min typing per min
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to implement change efforts