Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Work From Home Available
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a growing company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Working as a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for handling inbound calls from existing and potential customers. You are directly accountable for service levels, telephone service factors and quality of calls within a team-driven and fast-paced work environment. The primary role of this position is to exceed customers’ expectations with a superior service experience.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, professional and well-informed manner.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify customer’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions. This may entail identifying and resolving complaints, influencing to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution and following escalation protocol, as appropriate.
- Fulfill customer expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices and procedures.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction, and wrap up calls by inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third parties (e.g., business partners) when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- Participate in team huddles/committees (e.g., escalation queues, call campaigns, best practices, peer listening). Take initiative on learning opportunities.
- Participate in cross training initiatives and mentoring opportunities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- Professional telephone manner and literacy required.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise appropriate analytical and judgment skills required in dealing with moderately complex procedures and situations when dealing with customers.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to work rotational shifts.
- Strong knowledge of PCs, and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are an asset
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.