Outbound Sales Representative
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Our people, practices and partnerships set us apart from the rest. Not only are we great at what we do, we have fun doing it! We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a growing company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting or exceeding client goals for quality and performance for assigned programs. We are looking for candidates who have a keen interest in solving customer issues/answering questions as quickly and easily as possible, while being committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner. In this role, the Inbound Sales Representative is a brand Ambassador and the first point of contact for President’s Choice Financial MasterCard.
- Cross-sell and up-sell various products and services (achieving monthly sales targets).
- Respond to customer inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, professional and well-informed manner.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify customer needs through contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions.
- Fulfill customer expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices and procedures.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction.
- Wrap up calls by inputting data for call history and sending messages to appropriate third parties (ex: business partners) when required.
- Participate in continuous improvements, with focus on service excellence.
- Participate in cross training initiatives and mentoring opportunities.
- Minimum six (6) months of sales experience
- Excellent command of the English language - both oral and written.
- Previous sales experience would be considered a strong asset.
- Previous Financial Services experience would be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints.
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills (min 25 wpm).
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to move between various shifts.
- Must be available to work during hours of operation
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.