Digital Customer Experience Specialist
What’s in It for You?
- Work-From-Home*,we supply the equipment needed.
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Performance bonuses and much more!
*Must meet all requirements and complete 3 months on site to be eligible to transition to a Work from Home environment.
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
As a Digital Customer Experience Specialist you will be a leading Brand Ambassador serving as the first point of contact for customers. We are looking for candidates who have a keen interest in solving customer issues and answering questions while being committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner. In short, we are looking for a commitment to make every customer interaction enjoyable!
- Deliver first class service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment when recommending appropriate solutions.
- To fulfill customer requests, respond to inquiries/complaints, demonstrating due attention to customer care and a professional approach at all times.
- Respond to complex customer inquiries and complaints in a highly informed, accurate and responsible manner in accordance to resources provided.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each interaction, and wrap up by inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third parties when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times and adhere to legislation and service guidelines on the use of data.
- Demonstrated passion for customer satisfaction
- English; Bilingual (French) an asset
- Related experience in the food and/or retail industry considered an asset.
- Strong and developed oral and written communication skills, including typing, spelling and grammar.
- Demonstrated ability to implement change efforts.
- Ability to learn new skills/concepts and apply this knowledge quickly and accurately.
- Advanced knowledge of PCs and familiarity with system navigation.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Professional, empathetic and naturally caring conversational style.
- Display tact and diplomacy in handling all levels of customer interaction.
- Ability to work all required shifts.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.