Sales Operations Lead
Position: Sales Operations Lead
Position Status: Full Time Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday
Location: Ottawa – Work From Home Program
Base Salary + Sales Incentives + Benefits
Who We Are
At M1S, we are fueled by human connections. Our people are at the heart of our company and are encouraged to be curious and courageous, different and humble. We are decision makers and problem solvers no matter level or title, are motivated by challenges, and thrive in fast-paced environments. Our vision is to enable a future where people and technology empower each other and work together successfully to create the right customer experiences for our clients and their customers, making digital human.
For this opportunity, we’ve partnered with Australian Institute Of Business (AIB) whose vision is to deliver life-changing experiences by making higher education affordable and achievable for more people, by removing traditional barriers to entry and providing flexible online learning that is innovative and relevant to today’s business world. To do this, we are building a team of smart, collaborative, energized people who are excited about what they do and are ready to make an impact!
The Sales Operations Leader’s role will be provide dynamic and creative leadership across a team of Course Advisor’s while balancing the daily client facing relationship accountabilities. The Team Leader will also be responsible for the operational requirements of the program; and be accountable to ensuring optimized productivity. A key component of this role will be to energise the team to meet or exceed their full potential by providing coaching and daily feedback. The role is about enabling skills and leveraging individual’s capabilities to find the best solutions for our clients. This role will be responsible to deliver the highest-level standards of customer service and meet and exceed revenue goals according to targets and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead a team to deliver high level standards of customer sales and service
- Set clear team goals
- Meet and exceed revenue goals according to targets and KPIs
- Coach, mentor and develop the team and individuals to improve performance
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Maintain up to date knowledge of policies and procedures
- Participate in AIB’s performance review process.
- Attend and actively participate in all mandatory staff training sessions.
- Out of hours work may be required and flexible working hours will apply.
- Degree in Business or similar is required
- Experience in developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Experience with call centre operations is highly regarded
- Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Problem solver, organised, self-driven and results oriented
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team environment to achieve objectives and meet deadlines Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Positive attitude, Emotional intelligence and Business acumen
- Flexibility and resilience Significant experience in customer service and sales (preferably in a high value consultative selling environment).
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.