Manager, Customer Service and Quality
The Manager, Quality Assurance will be primarily responsible for leading lead a team of QA/QC Analysts in performing QA/QC activities with the end goal of ensuring success of business quality deliverables.
- Lead, coach and develop the QA/QC Team to achieve project objectives and targeted improvements
- Manages delivery of customer experience program by analysing data in order to identify key priorities and aligns the quality program and coaching activities to assess and develop identified areas
- Manages internally operational feedback sessions to provide input on quality performance, trends and focus areas
- Communicate and review processes in coordination with other key functions in the organization, both IT and customer service focus
- Implement appropriate QA/QC methods/processes to all relevant teams/departments;
- Maintain the strategy and approach for life cycle testing, including internal and client facing processes, quality management, and tracking/reporting metrics
- Oversee and approve Project Charters, Functional and Technical designs, QA test documentation, estimates and resources
- Responsible for Risk identification and advice on risk resolution approach
- University degree in Computer Science or relevant experience;
- 4+ years overall QA experience as a QA Manager;
- Must demonstrate a clear understanding of software development lifecycle, methodologies and QA/QC methodologies, strategy, internal control.
- Collaborate with IT Managers to develop continuous integration practices, manage and maintain project plans, resources and report on progress;
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be able to work both independently and as part of a team and thrive on technical challenges.
- Strong knowledge of automation and performance testing tools;
- Strong technical background
- Experience in developing Internal Control documentation and automation strategy.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, welcomes, and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process