Customer Care Specialist (Work From Home)
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
Position Status: Full Time, Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday- Sunday, 7:00am to 11:00pm (rotational shifts)
Work-From-Home: Training will be conducted onsite and there will be the possibility to transition to a WFH format. Working onsite is also available.
Rate: $15.00/hr ($2.00/hr bilingual premium - French/English)
The successful candidates will be responsible for the membership experience through providing best in class credit card support and services. The Customer Care Specialist will be a valued member of the Credit Card Contact Centre team and will report into a Team Leader.
- Manage incoming phone inquiries and requests from cardholders and financial institution partners which include, but not limited to: general inquires, secure code, website support, points/rewards programs, card applications, sales, escalations, retention, activation's, balance inquiry.
- Responsible for introducing and promoting new services in a business development capacity.
- Maintaining timely problem resolution and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Validating customer information, and requests. Identify the customer’s needs through customer contact.
- Analyze information presented by the caller to process next step according to the nature of the inquiry.
- Remain current on program information and business initiatives, as well as corporate products and processes.
- Identify and resolve complaints while influencing the situation to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution ensuring the escalation process is followed as necessary.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for required transactions.
- End call by completing necessary actions to fulfill customer requests.
- Other duties as required
- Excellent communication skills in English (French considered an asset).
- Previous sales experience considered an asset.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Professional telephone manner and literacy required.
- Minimum of 3 months Customer Service experience.
- Credit/debit card processing and financial institution operations experience preferred.
- Ability to process credit limit increases.
- Ability to offer products and services that align with customer profile and need.
- Align with the credit union philosophy of “people helping people” and the company’s core values: People Matter, Collaborate for Results, Ownership Perspective and Embrace Change.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.