Customer Service Representative
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Our people, practices and partnerships set us apart from the rest. Not only are we great at what we do, we have fun doing it! We offer a premium benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses, free shuttle services to and from the building to a central location, and much more!
If you are looking to jump start your career and join a growing company that has mastered the recipe for success, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Millennium1 Solutions, a leading Canadian Business Process Outsourcing organization, is currently hiring best in class Customer Service Representatives to join our award winning call center. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a valued member of our growing Credit Card Operations Team reporting into a Supervisor. In this role you will be responsible overall for handling inbound servicing calls, making outbound service related calls and processing offline work. If you are looking for diversity in learning and financial services exposure then read on.
Primary responsibility will be handling inbound calls from existing and potential customer’s regarding application processing, account updates, product information questions and website support.
Representing our and our clients’ brand, you directly affect cardholder’s impressions of the quality of service and thus need to be focused on efficiency and the quality of customer interactions you deliver within our fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Manage incoming phone inquiries and requests from cardholders and financial institution partners which include, but not limited to: general inquires, secure code, website support, points/rewards programs, card applications, sales, escalations, retention, activation's, balance inquiry.
- Responsible for introducing and promoting new services in a business development capacity.
- Maintaining timely problem resolution and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Validating customer information, and requests. Identify the customer’s needs through customer contact.
- Analyze information presented by the caller to process next step according to the nature of the inquiry.
- Remain current on program information and business initiatives, as well as corporate products and processes.
- Identify and resolve complaints while influencing the situation to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution ensuring the escalation process is followed as necessary.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for required transactions.
- End call by completing necessary actions to fulfill customer requests.
- Other duties as required
- Excellent communication skills in English (French considered an asset).
- Previous sales experience considered an asset.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Professional telephone manner and literacy required.
- Minimum of 3 months Customer Service experience.
- Credit/debit card processing and financial institution operations experience preferred.
- Ability to process credit limit increases.
- Ability to offer products and services that align with customer profile and need.
- Align with the credit union philosophy of “people helping people” and the company’s core values: People Matter, Collaborate for Results, Ownership Perspective and Embrace Change.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.