Offline Customer Service Representative
The Role of an ATCOenergy Customer Service Representative:
Positive Energy – They have an upbeat, energetic approach to customer service. They speak to customers in a lively, positive tone to ensure the best possible customer experience.
Accessible and Confident –They make it quick and easy to get things done. They understand the business and represent the brand to ensure customers feel supported and taken care of.
Approachable – They are friendly, down to earth and easy to talk to. They can communicate complex information using simple language that customers can understand.
Straightforward – They make doing business with us easy; they do not make customers jump through hoops. They explain things clearly, giving only relevant information in an up-front easy to understand manner.
Caring – They always ensure the customer has everything they need. They look for opportunities to go the extra mile, to help make life a little bit better for each customer.
- Provide exceptional customer service for all outbound inquiries including, but not limited to; general inquires, work queues, financial controls & chargebacks and sharepoint forms.
- Assist with inbound and outbound calls as required;
- Handle inquiries from ATCOenergy account holders regarding billing, payments, contracts, rates and any other questions or concerns. Perform follow-up calls out to customers as required.
- Deliver quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment when recommending appropriate options/solutions.
- Use all available tools, resources, and decision-making skills to provide First Call Resolution for each customer inquiry.
- Access multiple computer systems in order to find and enter information while speaking with a customer. Eliminate hold time as much as possible.
- De-escalate difficult calls and manage interactions with difficult or distressed customers in a positive and productive manner.
- Remain current on program information and business initiatives by reading updates to Standard Operating Procedures and actively participating in up-skill training.
- Respond to collection calls on customer accounts and assist with negotiating payment arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned by the Leadership Team.
- Strictly adhere to compliance standards and privacy laws, including Freedom of Information and Privacy Protection (FOIP) & the Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA)
- Must be currently an ATCO inbound advisor
- 1-2 years of experience within a call centre environment.
- Excellent customer skills with the ability to de-escalate difficult calls and provide the best possible customer experience.
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information in a simplified manner.
- Ability to represent the ATCOenergy brand with confidence and precision.
- Overall positive energy, attitude and tone. Strives for constant improvement.
- Ability to maintain compliance standards within a regulated, scripted environment, but able to go “off-script” appropriately when required.
- Excellent computer skills, including system navigation.
- Ability to multi-task – “talk and type” while accessing multiple systems and retrieving information.
- Ability to learn new skills/concepts and apply this knowledge quickly and accurately.
- Analytical and mathematical skills to calculate rates and billing information.
- Typing and grammar skills.
- Ability to work all required shifts.
- Adhere to all service level agreements outlined by the client.
- Experience with electricity and natural gas is an asset.
- Experience with credit and a collection is an asset.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.