Senior Agent, Credit Card Operations
The Sr. Agent role represents the management team and helps provide team direction, guidance and support. The role requires flexibility to move between production work and support activities.
- Floor Support – assisting team, answering questions and providing support for challenging calls or reviews. Real time service level management, workflow assignments, live call listening and coaching.
- Escalations – handling escalation calls, client escalations and Credit escalation reviews
- Production work including:
- Maintaining/exceeding established standards and targets and adhering to all credit card policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Fraud Detection activities – Reviewing transactional alerts
- Initial fraud review of applications and taking appropriate action
- Fraud Investigation activities
- Converse directly with the card holder or applicant
- Offline work as required
- Additional duties as described by Management
- Inbound/Outbound customer service call handling
- 2-3 years’ experience in the credit card or financial services industry
- 1 year of experience in fraud monitoring, fraud detection, or investigations
- Previous leadership experience an asset
- Call Centre experience an asset.
- Fluent in the English language, French an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Flexible, reliable, conscientious and able to follow directions
- Good listening and negotiation skills
- Results oriented, highly motivated with ability to work independently and as a team in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of departmental work flow.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are an asset
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.