Indigo - Customer Service Representative
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Our people, practices and partnerships set us apart from the rest. Not only are we great at what we do, we have fun doing it! We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a growing company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
We are searching for Brand Ambassadors that will work as Customer Service/ E-Commerce Specialists. You will be responsible for handling inbound calls and e-mail correspondence from existing and potential customers that have questions about orders that they have placed online. You are directly accountable for service levels, telephone service factors and quality of calls within a team-driven and fast-paced work environment. The primary role of this position is to exceed customers’ expectations with a superior service experience. In short, we are looking for a commitment to make every customer interaction a delight. We need you to help make amazing happen.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, professional and well-informed manner.
In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify customer’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Remain current on program and corporate products and processes. Having strong product knowledge will be a key factor in your success.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions. This may entail identifying and resolving complaints, influencing to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution and following escalation protocol, as appropriate.
- Fulfill customer expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices and procedures.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction, and wrap up calls by inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third parties (e.g., business partners) when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- Participate in team huddles/committees (e.g., escalation queues, call campaigns, best practices, peer listening). Take initiative on learning opportunities.
- Participate in continuous improvements, with focus on service excellence.
- Participate in cross training initiatives and mentoring opportunities.
- Patience and consideration when dealing with customers with a variety of PC knowledge to ensure that all customers have a pleasant online experience.
- A caring and nurturing personality that strives to help people.
- Strong and developed oral and written communication skills, including typing, spelling and grammar.
- Excellent command of English with professional telephone manner and literacy required.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise appropriate analytical and judgment skills required in dealing with moderately complex procedures and situations when dealing with customers.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to move between various shifts, available to work in a 24/7 Environment
- Strong PC skills and strong keyboarding skills. Familiarity with e-commerce (on-line shopping) an asset.
- Contact center experience is a definite asset.
- Demonstrated ability to implement change efforts.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Willingness to ask questions and request help when needed in order to ensure customer has accurate information about his/her transaction.