Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Our people, practices and partnerships set us apart from the rest. Not only are we great at what we do, we have fun doing it! We offer a premium benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses, free shuttle services to and from the building to a central location, and much more!
If you are looking to jump start your career and join a growing company that has mastered the recipe for success, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Millennium1 Solutions, a leading Canadian Business Process Outsourcing organization, is currently hiring best in class Customer Service Representatives to join our award winning call center. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a valued member of our growing Credit Card Operations Team reporting into a Supervisor. In this role you will be responsible overall for handling inbound servicing calls, making outbound service related calls and processing offline work. If you are looking for diversity in learning and financial services exposure then read on.
Primary responsibility will be handling inbound calls from existing and potential customer’s regarding application processing, account updates, product information questions and website support.
Representing our and our clients’ brand, you directly affect cardholder’s impressions of the quality of service and thus need to be focused on efficiency and the quality of customer interactions you deliver within our fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Provide excellent service on inbound, outbound and offline servicing channels. Primary responsibility being inbound call servicing
- Provide excellent customer service while responding to all inbound inquiries including but not limited to: application processing, card activation, account updates/inquiries, product information and website support
- Provide excellent customer service while making outbound calls regarding general service inquiries
- Naturally presenting recommended product offers to cardholders to assess interest and eligibility
- Drive customer engagement by discussing the benefits and features of supplemental products and services with the goal of achieving sales of these products
- Accurately process offline customer correspondence
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify the cardholder’s needs while simultaneously reading and updating customer information on the system
- Analyze information presented by the cardholder to process next steps according to policy and procedures
- Identify and resolve inquires & complaints to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution ensuring that the escalation process is followed as necessary
- Adhere to established departmental escalation procedures, Quality Standard Guidelines defined by Millennium 1 Solutions and the client, and requirements and controls in relation to PCI compliance standards
- Adhere to the Millennium 1 Solutions Code of Conduct and Sensitive Consumer Information Standard
- Remain current on program information and business initiatives, as well as corporate products and processes.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment when recommending appropriate options/solutions, while adhering to the standards of quality assurance program.
- Ability to articulate program specific information to external customers in a clear manner
- 1 year of previous customer experience required
- Fluency in oral and comprehension in both official languages. (English/French)
- Demonstrated ability to cross sell ancillary products on inbound calls
- Contact center experience considered a strong asset
- Previous Financial Services experience would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Credit Cards considered an asset
- High school diploma and proven experience in a customer experience industry
- Excellent verbal communication skills – clear, concise, confident & caring telephone manner
- Passionate about being a Customer Service Professional
- Demonstrated active listening skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications and strong key boarding skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work multiple assignments throughout a shift
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.