Bilingual Quality Analyst
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Monday - Friday
$17.00 - $19.00 an hour
The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that the best service possible is being delivered to our customers by accurately assessing the quality that is being delivered on calls and/or processed transactions. This includes transactional/compliance-based QA as well as experiential measurement.
The selected candidate will be responsible for performing call quality monitoring and/or transactional quality assurance reviews of frontline operator’s work to ensure the professional delivery of customer service in order to meet quality objectives. All work is performed in accordance to established program guidelines.
- Remote monitoring of calls and work items processed/handled and capturing quality scores.
- Managing work volume to ensure that sample size committed achieved weekly/monthly.
- Ensuring that sampled work is truly a “random and representative sample” according to established business rules and governance guidelines.
- Providing detailed, relevant written commentary on Quality Assessment Evaluation forms that is consistent with the quality matrix and support team leaders and supervisors in providing balanced feedback/coaching to their employees.
- Prepare reports on overall quality results using established reporting utilities.
- Ensuring all required rules and processing standards are followed in accordance with client specifications.
- Ensuring that quality programs are updated to reflect current processing standards.
- Ensure that monitoring tracking is updated daily and within agreed on service levels.
- Participate in the preparation data for calibration meetings.
- Assists in other assigned duties relating to the quality assessment process as required.
- Assist in making improvement assessments on the overall quality monitoring methodology
- Fluent in the English & French a requirement.
- Ability to handle multiple, repetitive tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Detail orientated.
- Team player who is self-motivated with a passion for continuous improvement and who has an ability to portray a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both formally and informally, with all levels within the organization.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Minimum 3–5 years experience in a data processing and/or call centre environment.
- Customer service/contact centre experience is an asset.
- Strong understanding of department work flows and efficiencies in a fast-paced service/production environment.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Think “outside-the-box” creative, and solutions-oriented individual.
- Ability to apply good decision-making and judgement skills regarding application of scorecard elements.
- Strong computer skills able to utilize a variety of Windows-based software programs such as MS Word, and Excel.
- Work experience in outsourcing, finance and/or insurance industry is an asset.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.