Team Leader - Call Centre
The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting or exceeding client goals for quality and performance for assigned programs. This includes positively motivating Customer Service Representatives, monitoring program objectives, providing on-the-job training, creating a team/positive atmosphere, developing overall contact skills and program troubleshooting. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for the administrative management of assigned Customer Services Representatives, including weekly one-on-ones, 90-day and annual reviews, and completing assigned reports and feedback.
- Coaches CSRs through one on ones and side by sides on a monthly basis to provide performance feedback and develop action plan to meet all performance targets and remove barriers. Supports the individual CSRs in developing their own career path.
- Provides ongoing floor support daily to CSRs to assist with product and process knowledge and to identify issues. Ensures CSR awareness of service levels.
- Reviews departmental and individual performance reports on a daily basis to identify trends and issues requiring action or investigation. Delivers measurable and sustainable results by contributing to continuous improvement initiatives. Contributes to the development and delivery of initiatives that contribute to improving the overall operating performance of the organization.
- Attends leadership meetings and conducts team meetings regularly to ensure common understanding of issues and to provide consistency of action.
- Performs quality listening on CSR calls daily to assess both customer experience and CSR performance, as well as to identify customer irritants and trends. Attends consistency meetings to ensure consistency in quality listening across the unit.
- Represents Call Centre team, as required, at inter departmental meetings or on projects to ensure customer and departmental interests are represented.
- Leads departmental initiatives as required, e.g. Outbound campaigns, recognition programs, issue tracking
- Proactively work within the division to raise awareness, also build team dynamics and take steps to help lead the team to accomplish divisional goals.
- 1-2 years of experience in a supervisory or people management role, that involves the management of individuals and processes.
- Demonstrated consulting, facilitation and coaching skills required.
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate moderate to complex data.
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision within an environment of constant change and tight deadlines.
- Superior communication skills (listening/verbal/written) and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Proven problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Prior customer service experience and the ability to understand and react to customer needs.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer escalation principles highly preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational skills to juggle competing priorities.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, and experience dealing with difficult customers in an efficient and effective manner.
- Detailed understanding of relevant products & services would be preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to explain and/or deliver products and services.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.