Bilingual Senior Agent - Credit Cards
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Our people, practices and partnerships set us apart from the rest. Not only are we great at what we do, we have fun doing it! We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a growing company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
The senior representative is responsible for a multitude of credit card account servicing functions including inbound customer service inquiries, credit card applications, fraud detection, dispute management, etc. This role is responsible for delivering excellent customer service by focusing on first call resolution and reducing customer effort. During the first 4-6 months of the role, this position is responsible for contributing to the program launch for this client. This includes participation in project meetings and calls, executing project deliverables, training and process development and documentation and end user testing. Post launch, this position will be responsible executing a multitude of program processes.
- Perform as a senior agent in a cross-skilled environment – handling a multitude of servicing and risk management processes for the program
- Handle inbound servicing calls in an efficient manner, meeting or exceeding AHT targets
- Use all available tools, resources, and decision-making skills to provide First Call Resolution for each customer inquiry
- Respond to customer inquiries concerning their contracts, offerings, billing, payments inquiries,
- Provide information and assistance to customers related to inquiries on contracts, self-serve web, offerings, prices, payments
- Perform outbound calls for credit applications and/or fraud transaction monitoring and cases
- Respond to collection calls on customer accounts; obtain payment arrangements and manage interactions with difficult or distressed customers in a positive and productive manner.
- Complete and follow up on all work queues and reports; initiate actions according to applicable policies and procedures.
- Strictly adhere to privacy laws, including Freedom of Information and Privacy Protection (FOIP) & the Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA)
- Handle escalations as required (phone or offline)
- Complete investigations as required
- Provide support and guidance to other agents, as required
- 2-3 years Call Centre experience and Credit card operations background
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (listening/verbal/written) with emphasis on active listening, probing and negotiation skills – interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to work shift work from including week-ends and evenings
- Work under pressure and adapt rapidly to change
- High attention to input accurate and detailed information
- Ability to continue to learn and develop skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Receive and implement performance feedback professionally and constructively
- Ability to explain complex information into customer friendly terms
- Demonstrated ability to support competencies of: Customer Orientation, Change and Flexible Orientation, Initiative Orientation, Team Orientation, Attention to Detail and Integrity
- High school diploma
- Experience handling escalations
- Previous leadership/Supervisory experience is an asset
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.