Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
- Manages and investigates potential fraud and dispute cases
- High risk reviews of real time application for potential fraud risk.
- Review cases to determine the legitimacy of the claim and challenge cardholders are appropriate.
- Analyzes information to look for commonalities and trending relationships among fraud cases.
- Conducts outbound calls with cardholders to verify validity of transaction activity.
- Communicates with other Analysts and Managers regarding possible fraud trends detected or suspected.
- Thoroughly completes assigned work to minimize any monetary loss to company.
- Respond to cardholder requests for information pertaining to the status of their dispute/fraud claim as it progresses through the case lifecycle.
- Effectively analyze and process Fraud/dispute cases while ensuring all internal service levels are met.
- Process system generated Retrieval requests ordering Cardholder initiated supporting documentation where appropriate.
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (listening/verbal/written) with emphasis on active listening, probing and negotiation skills – interpersonal skills are required.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years fraud experience preferably in a call centre, credit card environment.
- Demonstrated active listening, questioning and negotiations skills.
- Ability to exercise common sense within the confines of standard operating rules.
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints.
- Demonstrated analytical and methodical problem solving skills.
- Personal qualities include adaptability, flexibility, even-temperament, focused, dependability and reliability.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task across multiple tasks in a shift.
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints
- Strong understanding of fraud strategies with respect to operational impacts.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are assets as well as the ability to multitask.