Senior Supervisor – Credit Card Operations
Senior Supervisor is responsible for managing the day-to-day operational requirements of the program, by providing support to program Team Leaders and Operations Manager. The Senior Supervisor is responsible for managing to the expected key performance indicator results of the program, providing support with Client relations, developing, training and mentoring Team Leaders on the program and acting as operational lead on daily activities, initiatives and program expectations.
- Manage 3-5 direct reports(Team Leaders) and indirectly manage their teams of CSRs
- Ensure that an updated staffing database is maintained; oversee process to request and assign ID’s for new agents as they move through Training program
- Work with WFM to ensure SL consistency, optimal CSR scheduling, managing to expected shrink factors and noting factors that impact shrink
- Manage production floor and ensure the compliance of all policy and procedure
- Work with RTA to ensure queues are monitored consistently and walkers are assigned as required to provide additional support as required
- Provide feedback, support and mentoring to Team Leaders to ensure that they meet their Goals and Objectives
- Provide support and direction to Team Leader’s to strengthening management and leadership skills.
- Work with program support, reporting and other functional areas to ensure that Team Leaders are equipped with the key performance indicator information they require to have successful coaching conversations
- Provide feedback on Team Leader performance vis-à-vis the coaching model and the implementation of the model with their team of CSRs
- Partner with the Training Lead to identify coaching opportunities within the day to day business, and to develop and deliver up-training in line with specific performance plans
- Oversee the Mid-Year and Year End Review process with Team Leaders, to ensure thoroughness of data, accuracy of reporting, fairness of evaluation and continuity in process
- Post-Secondary Educations preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in a supervisory or people management role, that involves the management of individuals and processes.
- Consulting skills, including facilitation and coaching, as demonstrated in previous experience, required.
- Proven ability to communicate high-level policy and procedure to front-line production team
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision, within an environment of constant change, tight deadlines and evolving workload
- Proven problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Prior customer service experience and the ability to understand and react to customer needs, Client and internal expectations
- Demonstrated understanding of customer escalation principles highly preferred.
- Demonstrates organizational and time management skills to juggle competing priorities.
- Proactively work within the team to raise awareness, also to build team dynamics, program and Site success and establish best practices
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.