Outbound Solution Specialist
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Monday - Saturday
$ Hourly rate + $ Sales Incentives
As an Outbound Customer Solution Specialist, you will support our client’s suite of products and services where applicable and provide product/service options that are tailored to the needs of the customer.
This team provides world-class service in connecting with customers, analyzing their needs, and offering customized solutions. If you're someone who is agile, self driven with strong communication skills, have a passionate for sales, easily builds rapport, deliver consistent results and is and is genuinely invested in helping others, you'd be a great fit for our team!
Empathetic – You are someone who is able to show understanding and relate to the customer
Outgoing – You are someone who is friendly and approachable
Patient – You are someone who regardless of situation is able to support the customer in a tactful and effective manner
Genuine – You are someone who is authentic in your interaction with customers
Motivated – You are someone who is motivated to meet targets and excited to achieve sales metrics
- Connect with customers from coast-to-coast;
- Conduct outbound calls for customer retention;
- Promote and recommend the latest products and services to customers on inbound/outbound sales queues;
- Manage call flows, provide first call resolution and satisfying customer expectations;
- Strive to understand the customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs while providing customized solutions;
- Create a need by educating customers on product & services, and execute business strategy that meets or exceeds financial objectives;
- Meeting key performance indicators;
- Following-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and expanding sales opportunities;
- Take accountability, and the appropriate action, to efficiently and effectively resolve customer issues as if they were your own;
- Accurately resolve customer questions with a high level of professionalism;
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems;
- Communicate effectively to customers regarding account information, products, pricing, promotions, etc.;
- Maintain a high level of competition and product knowledge;
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Other job tasks as required.
- Experience in Customer Care, Retention, Inbound Sales or Outbound Sales is an asset;
- A flexible schedule (including evenings and weekends)
- An ability to build rapport with customers
- An ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- An ability to think on your feet and deliver your message in a concise manner
- An ability to work in a target-driven environment
- Expert communication and listening skills
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.