Customer Care Specialist - Work from Home Available
What’s in It for You?
- Work-From-Home options available once training complete, we supply the equipment needed.
- Premium benefits package
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be responsible for handling inbound calls from existing and potential customers. You are directly accountable for meeting and exceeding client goals as they relate to service levels and quality of calls within a team-driven and fast-paced work environment. Successful incumbents will have a keen interest in solving customer issues and/or answering inquiries as quickly and easily as possible, while remaining committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner. In this role, the Customer Care Specialist is a Brand Ambassador and the first point of contact for the client.
- Manage inbound customer calls regarding standard credit card inquiries, transactions, account maintenance and 1 online support.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, professional and well-informed manner.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify customer needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Analyze information presented by the customer and action next steps accordingly based on the nature of the inquiry.
- Adhere to established escalation procedures when mitigating complaints/escalations on the first contact.
- Adhere to the Millennium1 Solutions Business Conduct Guidelines and Sensitive Consumer Information Standard, while maintaining requirements in relation to PCI compliance standards.
- Remain current on program information and business initiatives, as well as corporate products and processes.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions.
- Fulfill customer brand expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices and procedures.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction.
- End each call by completing all required activity in order to fulfill customer requests.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in English; Bilingual (French) an asset.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints.
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills (min 25 wpm).
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to perform in a team-based environment.
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to work rotational shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Experience working in a call center environment specifically in a customer service role would be considered an asset.
- Previous Financial Services experience would be considered an asset.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.