Customer Experience Agent - Work from Home from Day 1
What’s in It for You?
- Work-From-Home from Day 1,we supply the equipment needed.
- Virtual paid training
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
The successful candidates will be responsible for the membership experience through providing best in class credit card support and services. The Customer Experience Agent will be a valued member of the Credit Card Contact Centre team and will report into a Team Leader.
- Manage incoming phone inquiries and requests from cardholders and financial institution partners which include, but not limited to: general inquires, secure code, website support, points/rewards programs, card applications, sales, escalations, retention, activation's, balance inquiry.
- Responsible for introducing and promoting new services in a business development capacity.
- Validating customer information, and requests. Identify the customer’s needs through customer contact.
- Identify and resolve complaints while influencing the situation to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution ensuring the escalation process is followed as necessary.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for required transactions.
- Other duties as required
- Excellent communication skills in English (French considered an asset).
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Professional telephone manner and literacy required.
- Minimum of 3 months Customer Service experience.
- Align with the credit union philosophy of “people helping people” and the company’s core values: People Matter, Collaborate for Results, Ownership Perspective and Embrace Change.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.