The Scheduling Analyst will be responsible for providing operational support to the Call Centre including the aspects of staff planning, coordination and execution of schedule activities, to ensure optimum productivity and cost effectiveness of the Call Centre operations.
- Generation and ongoing management of Call Centre staffing schedules to effectively meet business call load requirements and metrics.
- Develop accurate staffing requirement forecasts in support of new business initiatives within specified deadlines.
- Accurate planning and coordination of scheduling of training, coaching, meetings, vacation, shift trades and other activities in conjunction with the business and Call Centre support groups and ensure compliance with required budgeted % shrinkage guidelines through a 6-week rolling time frame.
- Review Over/Under Reporting and provide recommendations to meet variance to established interval and daily targets.
- Manage ongoing changes to schedules to meet short term fluctuations in business requirements in support of planned meeting, training, vacation and other activities (Greater than 1 week rolling);
- Ensure breaks and lunches and other offline requirements are optimized to meet business needs and specified guidelines.
- Monitor alignment of schedules to call arrival patterns, conduct regular “what-if” analysis and make recommendations and adjustments as required to maintain 95% scheduling effectiveness.
- Maintain accuracy of forecasts and historical patterns on a daily basis in Verint for all internal departments.
- Ensure appropriate load factors, AHT and call loads are updated in Verint based on forecasting models to ensure accurate staff planning.
- Maintain an up-to-date profile of current staffing levels (including FT/PT FTE’s, Splits, Attrition, staff on projects, LOA, etc.) to facilitate manpower planning process and enable optimal staffing levels.
- Management of staffing issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Work in partnership with the colleagues and the operations to identify areas where efficiencies can be achieved to improve Call Centre performance and decrease operational costs.
- Participate in the daily service level review conference calls with the operations.
- Update and ensure accuracy of employee information in Verint.
- Assist as required with the accurate and timely entry of operation exceptions into Verint.
- Identify areas where efficiencies can be achieved to improve call centre performance and decrease operational costs.
- Monitor and adhere to scheduling policies and procedures and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Post-secondary education required.
- Experience in a scheduling and knowledge of Call Centre business process preferred.
- Knowledge of Call Centre methodologies and operational principles.
- Experience in RTA role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize to optimize results.
- Specific knowledge and experience managing multiple Call Centre’s in a virtual network configuration.
- Highly developed analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer software skills (MS Work, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth, high-stress production environment.
- Must anticipate challenges and ensure processes are in place to identify possible risk and minimize impact.
- Embodies the Core Competencies: Customer Service Orientation, Teamwork and Collaboration, Adaptability, Initiative, Integrity, Individual Accountability, and Operational Excellence.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.