Remote Customer Care Specialist - ECommerce
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a growing company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Position Status: Full Time, Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday- Sunday, 8:00am to 12:00pm (rotational shifts)*
Work-From-Home: Training will be conducted onsite and there will be the possibility to transition to a WFH format. Working onsite is also available.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a leading Brand Ambassador serving as the first point of contact for customers. We are looking for candidates who have a keen interest in solving customer issues and answering questions while being committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner. In short, we are looking for a commitment to make every customer interaction enjoyable!
- Deliver first class service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment when recommending appropriate solutions.
- To fulfill customer requests, respond to inquiries/complaints, demonstrating due attention to customer care and a professional approach at all times.
- Respond to complex customer inquiries and complaints in a highly informed, accurate and responsible manner in accordance to resources provided.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each interaction, and wrap up by inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third parties when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- Remain current on program and product information by being committed to continuous learning.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times and adhere to legislation and service guidelines on the use of data.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated passion for customer satisfaction.
- Bilingual (French) an asset.
- Interactive customer service environment required.
- Related experience in the food and/or retail industry considered an asset.
- Strong and developed oral and written communication skills, including typing, spelling and grammar.
- Demonstrated ability to implement change efforts.
- Ability to learn new skills/concepts and apply this knowledge quickly and accurately.
- Advanced knowledge of PCs and familiarity with system navigation.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Professional, empathetic and naturally caring conversational style.
- Display tact and diplomacy in handling all levels of customer interaction.
- Ability to resolve complex, and often sensitive customer complaints/inquiries in a professional manner in accordance with company policies and procedures, values and best practice.
- Ability to work all required shifts.
* Please note that this is a 365 day environment. The position requires flexibility for scheduling (including statutory holidays) and the hours of operations may change due to the needs of the business. Schedules will be provided two weeks in advance and will be rotational shifts.