The successful candidate is able to accurately and productively process basic level health claims on a specific client claims processing system. To maintain departmental and client satisfaction as outlined in a service level agreement pertaining to policies and procedures, turnaround time and quality of processing. To adhere to departmental and regional internal policies and procedures as outlined by Millennium1 Solutions.
- Registering and Interfacing Health claims - data entry and decision-making functions.
- Demonstrate good judgement and confidence with respect to adjudication decisions.
- Must reach and maintain departmental accuracy goals in the given time schedules- 98% accuracy level is the mandate.
- Must reach and maintain departmental hourly production targets as outlined.
- Maintain accurate and complete record keeping and reporting as required.
- Maintain personal Operational Manual(s) with specific Client and Company Information.
- Adhere to all Company policies as outlined by Millennium1 Solutions.
- Adhere to Millennium1 Solutions Corporation and Client confidentiality agreements.
- Work in a co-operative, courteous and supportive manner with Client, peers and Management.
- Flexible schedule; days and evenings as needed.
- Dependable, dedicated worker, with strong work ethics.
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasker.
- Self-starter that shows initiative.
- Ability to relay information to others and check for understanding.
- Ability to perform under stressful conditions such as directional changes, tight deadlines, limited resources etc.
- Work patiently and effectively with team deadlines and structures.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.