Outbound Solution Specialist - Work from Home
What’s in It for You?
- Work-From-Home from Day 1,we supply the equipment needed.
- Virtual paid training
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
As an Outbound Customer Solution Specialist, you will support our client’s suite of products and services where applicable and provide product/service options that are tailored to the needs of the customer.
This team provides excellent service in connecting with customers, analyzing their needs, and offering customized solutions. If you are someone who is agile, self-driven with strong communication skills, have a passionate for sales, easily builds rapport, deliver consistent results and is and is genuinely invested in helping others, you would be a great fit for our team!
Benefits and Perks:
- Attractive Monthly Compensation Plans with no minimum sales threshold
- Incremental monthly incentive programs for sales performance delivery
- EPP (Employee Purchase Plan) with material monthly discount post 6 months employment.
- Unlimited and Generous Employee Referral bonuses available
- Several local and national discount programs accessible through our Employee Perks Program
- Connect with customers from coast-to-coast;
- Conduct outbound calls for customer retention ;
- Promote and recommend the latest products and services to customers on inbound/ outbound sales queues;
- Manage call flows, provide first call resolution and satisfying customer expectations;
- Strive to understand the customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs while providing customized solutions;
- Create a need by educating customers on product & services, and execute business strategy that meets or exceeds financial objectives;
- Meeting key performance indicators;
- Following-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and expanding sales opportunities;
- Accurately resolve customer questions with a high level of professionalism;
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems;
- Communicate effectively to customers regarding account information, products, pricing, promotions, etc.;
- Maintain a high level of competition and product knowledge;
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Other job tasks as required.
- Experience in Customer Care, Retention, Inbound Sales or Outbound Sales is an asset;
- A flexible schedule (including evenings and weekends)
- An ability to build rapport with customers
- An ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- An ability to work in a target-driven environment
- A secure area to store company and customer related information
- Power outlets for both a PC and Monitor
- High Speed internet (10MB or greater)
- A physical space where you can fit your PC and Monitor near a router or modem that is private and free of distraction. This is important since you must be connected via Ethernet port and not by wifi.
- Apple or Android phone (not Mandatory)
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.