Reporting to the Operations Supervisor you will be part of a team performing financially based assessment activities. Drawing on your customer service experience (preferably Financial Service roles within a Call Centre), will allow a candidate to succeed in this specialized position. This role will provide you with a solid base for a career in Credit Card Operations.
- Provide exceptional customer service while responding to all inbound risk inquiries; including by not limited to the following call types:
- Pending applications due to fraud or credit risk
- Credit Limit increases
- Fraud/Dispute inquiries
- Merchant support
- Adjudication of applications pended for credit. Review to determine eligibility based on credit guidelines.
- Adjudication of applications pended for fraud risk.
- Validate and verify applicants over the phone to mitigate application fraud
- Review supporting documentation to confirm applicant identity
- Review customer requests for increased credit limit assignment
- Support merchants in processing and completing the application process for point of sale/real time credit application process.
- Adhere to established departmental escalation procedures, Quality Standard Guidelines defined by the client, and requirements and controls in relation to PCI compliance standards;
- Report customer feedback by adhering to established escalation matrix;
- Remain tactful and composed when handling conflict and stressful situations while maintaining high level of customer service and retaining goodwill;
- Minimum of 1-2 years Customer Service experience, previous Call Centre experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in credit card or financial sector
- Experience in credit lending/adjudication/collections an asset
- Experience in fraud detection/application verification/fraud investigation an asset
- Excellent communication skills (listening/verbal/written) with emphasis on active listening, probing and negotiation skills – interpersonal skills are essential.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills within time restraints
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications with strong keyboarding skills
- Personal qualities shall include adaptability, flexibility even-temperament, focused and reliability
- Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment skills required in dealing with moderately complex situations
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.