This position reports to the Manager of Credit Card Operations and is responsible for meeting or exceeding client goals for quality and performance for assigned programs. This includes positively motivating a team of representatives who will be performing a multitude of servicing – Inbound/Offline Credit & Anti-Money Laundering. The role will involve monitoring program objectives, daily coaching, training and skills development, creating a positive atmosphere and administrative/escalation activities. In addition, this position is responsible for the performance management of their team; including weekly one-on-ones, annual reviews, and completing assigned reports and feedback.
- Coaches Agents, through one on ones and side by sides on a monthly basis, to provide performance feedback and develop action plans to meet all performance. Supports the individuals in developing their own career path.
- Provides ongoing floor support daily to representatives to assist with product and process knowledge and to identify issues.
- Participates in regular interactions with the client on key program deliverables.
- Contribute to the management of client service levels.
- Reviews departmental and individual performance reports on a daily basis to identify trends and issues requiring action or investigation.
- Delivers measurable and sustainable results by inspiring continuous improvement initiatives. Manages the development and delivery of initiatives that contribute to improving the overall operating performance of the organization.
- Attends leadership meetings and conducts team meetings to ensure common understanding of issues and to provide consistency of action.
- Performs quality listening on calls daily to assess both customer experience and analyst performance, as well as to identify customer irritants and trends. Attends calibration meetings to ensure consistency in quality listening across the program.
- Leads departmental initiatives as required, e.g. Outbound campaigns, recognition programs, issue tracking
- High School Diploma or Post-Secondary Educations, preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in a people management role, that involves the management of individuals and processes.
- Previous experience with credit card operations.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve client concerns
- Fraud and Non-fraud Chargeback experience an asset
- Fraud Detection and Credit Adjudication experience an asset
- Demonstrated ability to interact and manage relationships both internally and externally with clients.
- Experience with Change Management process from an Operational perspective
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate moderate to complex data.
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision, within an environment of constant change and tight deadlines.
- Superior communication skills (listening/verbal/written) and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Proven problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Prior customer service experience and the ability to understand and react to customer needs.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer escalation principles.
- Demonstrates organizational skills to juggle competing priorities.
- Intermediate to advance MS Office skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, and dealing with difficult customers in an efficient and effective manner.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.