Bilingual Credit Card - Customer Service Representative
Primary responsibility will be handling inbound calls from existing and potential customers regarding application processing, account updates, product information questions and website support.
Representing our and our clients’ brand, you directly impact Cardholders impressions of the quality of service and so need to be focused on efficiency and the quality of customer interactions you deliver within our fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Provide excellent customer service while responding to all inbound inquiries including but not limited to: application processing, account updates/inquiries, product information and website support.
- Provide excellent customer service while making outbound calls regarding general service inquiries
- Naturally presenting recommended product offers to cardholders to assess interest and eligibility
- Accurately process offline customer correspondence
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify the caller’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Analyze information presented by the caller to process next step according to the nature of the inquiry.
- Identify and resolve inquires & complaints to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution ensuring that the escalation process is followed as necessary.
- Adhere to established departmental escalation procedures, Quality Standard Guidelines defined by Millennium 1 Solutions and the client, and requirements and controls in relation to PCI compliance standards.
- Adhere to the Millennium 1 Solutions Code of Conduct and Sensitive Consumer Information Standard
- Remain current on program information and business initiatives, as well as corporate products and processes.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment when recommending appropriate options/solutions, while adhering to the standards of quality assurance program.
- Ability to articulate program specific information to external customers in a clear manner
- Fluent in the English language, French a requirement
- Experience in fraud monitoring, fraud detection, or investigations an asset
- 1-2 years Lending experience in the Credit Card or related industry an asset
- Experience with credit industry decisioning: applications, Credit Scores, Employment Verification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Flexible, reliable, conscientious and able to follow directions
- Good listening and negotiation skills
- Results oriented, highly motivated with ability to work independently and as a team in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of departmental work flow.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are an asset