Loyalty Customer Service Representative - Work from Home Available!
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
Hours of Work: Monday- Sunday(rotational shifts)
Rate of Pay: $14.00/English - $16.00/Bilingual (French)
Work-From-Home: Training will be conducted onsite and there will be the possibility to transition to a WFH format. Working onsite is also available.
As a Loyalty Customer Service Representative you will be a leading Brand Ambassador for our client, serving as the first point of contact for customers.
The ambassadors will be the first line in demonstrating the values of the brand and providing each customer with excellent service. We are looking for candidates who have a keen interest in solving customer issues and answering questions while being committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner. In short, we are looking for a commitment to make every customer interaction enjoyable!
- Deliver first class service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment when recommending appropriate solutions.
- To fulfill customer requests, respond to inquiries/complaints through phone, email or other channels, demonstrating due attention to customer care and a professional approach at all times.
- Perform follow up contact with customers as necessary in order to fully resolve queries;
- Identify, address and resolve all underlining customer issues in a timely manner;
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each interaction, and wrap up by inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate parties when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- English; Bilingual (French) an asset.
- Demonstrated passion for customer satisfaction excellence and prior experience in an interactive customer service environment required.
- Strong interest and thorough knowledge in our products
- Possesses excellent writing skills including written word, grammar, spelling, punctuation.
- Demonstrated ability to implement change efforts.
- Ability to learn new skills/concepts and apply this knowledge quickly and accurately.
- Advanced knowledge of PCs and familiarity with system navigation.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Professional, empathetic and naturally caring conversational style.
- Ability to work all required shifts.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.