Customer Service Representative - Work from Home Available
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
Position Status: Full Time, Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday- Sunday (rotational shifts)
Work-From-Home: Training will be conducted onsite and there will be the possibility to transition to a WFH format. Working onsite is also available.
Primary responsibility will be handling inbound calls from existing and potential customers regarding application processing, account updates, product information questions and website support.
Representing our and our clients’ brand, you directly impact Cardholders impressions of the quality of service and so need to be focused on efficiency and the quality of customer interactions you deliver within our fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Provide excellent service on inbound, outbound and offline mail and correspondence work queues as assigned. Primary responsibility being inbound call servicing.
- Provide excellent customer service while responding to all inbound inquiries including but not limited to: application processing, account updates/inquiries, product information and website support.
- Provide excellent customer service while making outbound calls regarding general service inquiries
- Encourage customers by discussing the benefits and features of supplemental products and services to improve the customer experience.
- Accurately process offline customer correspondence
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify the caller’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Analyze information presented by the caller to process next step according to the nature of the inquiry.
- Identify and resolve inquires & complaints to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution ensuring that the escalation process is followed as necessary.
- Remain current on program information and business initiatives, as well as corporate products and processes.
- Ability to articulate program specific information to external customers in a clear manner
- 1 year of customer experience an asset
- Contact center experience considered a strong asset
- Previous Financial Services experience would be considered an asset
- High school diploma and proven experience in a customer experience industry
- Excellent verbal communication skills – clear, concise, confident & caring telephone manner
- Passionate about being a Customer Service Professional
- Demonstrated active listening skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications and strong key boarding skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints
- Ability to multitask
- Must have flexibility to work all required shifts, including evenings and weekends.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.