The overall purpose of this position is to collect, store performance data and provide business insight back to the business to assist the business to make better decisions that will drive improved performance. The reports/analysis conducted will be delivered to both internal and external customers.
This role is also responsible for the end to end support of our Compas platform, the reporting analysis will be responsible for the maintenance and administration of our reporting platform to ensure it is alignment with the business requirements of our operations teams.
- Generate regular and ad hoc performance reports
- Identify key trends within Operation Services data and present the results in a logical concise manner and effectively communicate results to stakeholders
- Lead on Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Business Review Packages for clients; includes compiling data, auditing for accuracy and distribution
- Create daily, weekly and monthly operational performance reports, scorecards and dashboards
- Design and run SQL queries
- Design, develop & deploy SSRS and PowerBI reports
- Produce monthly agent performance reports
- Build strong internal customer relationships with colleagues, key stakeholders, and business leaders to proactively understand strategic objectives within all areas of the Credit Card and Contact Center Services business
- Lead business requirements gathering with internal and external partners
- Design various data analysis to mine for business process information
- Lead the communications regarding performance results and analysis findings
- Liaise with Operation teams on a regular basis and provide feedback on operational issues
- Participate in meetings with the senior leadership team to discuss issues/concerns and communicate results on a regular basis
- Manage Compas Intake process to resolution
- Complete weekly/Monthly audits of Compas Environment
- Complete Administrative tasks including but not limited to:
- Update user profiles
- Add/Remove/Edit of Supergroups/Site/Scorecards/Metrics etc
- Participate in the troubleshooting of metric results
- Participate in performance management analysis
- Ability to handle multiple, repetitive tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Detail orientated.
- Team player who is self‐motivated with a passion for continuous improvement and who has an ability to portray a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both formally and informally, with all levels within the organization.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Minimum 2–3 years experience in a data processing and/or call centre environment
- Strong understanding of department work flows and efficiencies in a fast‐paced service/production environment.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi‐task.
- Think “outside‐the‐box” creative, and solutions‐oriented individual.
- Ability to apply good decision‐making and judgement skills regarding application of scorecard elements.
- Strong computer skills able to utilize a variety of Windows‐based software programs such as MS Word, and Excel.
- Work experience in outsourcing, finance and/or insurance industry is an asset.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.