Claims Indexing Associate
The Claims Indexing Associate is responsible to accurately and productively index health and/or dental claims using a specific claims processing system developed by the client. Additional accountabilities include: maintaining departmental and client expectations as outlined in the service level agreement, adhere to all corporate/regional policies and procedures, maintain turnaround time and quality of processing and abide by assigned work schedule.
- Analyze documentation supplied and assess relevant group policy, member information and/or type of claims
- Determine index/routing of mail electronically through data entry workflow application.
- Demonstrate good judgement and confidence with respect to indexing decisions
- Ensure daily production meets the set standards of 100%, above required data entry/adjudication targets as outlined
- Ensure daily accuracy rates meet company standards as per the departmental contract
- Work as a team player to ensure daily targets are achieved
- Maintain accurate and complete record keeping and reporting as required
- Adhere to all corporate and client confidentiality agreements and policies
- Work in a co-operative, courteous and supportive manner at all times
- Clear Credit and Criminal background check, and PERC clearance for the GOV sector, prior to commencing work.
- Flexible schedule; days, evenings and weekends, including overtime as scheduled up to 48hrs per week
- Minimum data entry speed of 8,000 keystrokes per hour, minimum Accuracy Rate of 99%
- Ability to analyze data and make informed decisions
- Ability to recognize errors and undertake corrective processes
- Dependable and dedicated with strong work ethics
- Self-starter that shows initiative
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasker
- Ability to support and relay relevant information to coworkers
- Ability to perform under stressful conditions such as directional changes, tight deadlines, and limited resources
- Work patiently and effectively with team deadlines, structures, and peers
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.