Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Few things are as intensely ingrained in our society as coffee. We love it, we need it and we congregate around it. Come join M1S and Nespresso and be transported into a new level of intensity of experience and flavor - find out what Nespresso members already know – what coffee should really taste like and what the benefits of membership are.
Working as a Virtual Barista your primary responsibility is resolution of customer inquiries regarding any technical or order issues as well as general inquiries to promote First Call Resolution. You are directly accountable for telephone service and quality of calls within a team-driven, fast-paced and rewarding work environment. The primary role of this position is to exceed customers’ expectations with a positive memorable service experience.
- Providing an excellent customer experience by responding to customer calls in a courteous, professional, and well-informed manner
- Order support via telephone
- Technical support via telephone to complete member transactions
- Customer education and recommendations
- New member registration
- Complete telephone surveys and accurately document customer’s feedback
- Providing support to customers via email
- Customer Relationship Management
- Achieving business and performance goals and objectives in a customer first fashion
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Ability to articulate program specific information to external customers
- Excellent command of the English language (and French where applicable)
- Excellent communication skills both in English and/or French – verbal and written.
- High School Diploma or College degree with pertinent experience
- 2 years’ experience in customer service or call to multi-task and solve problems
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial
- Strong team player
- Proactive and responsive to anticipate and fulfill customer needs
- Advanced knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills (min 25 wpm)
- Ingrained curiosity to help and serve callers
- Interest in Coffee an absolute asset
- Previous sales experience is an asset