Bilingual Fraud Detection and Risk Analyst
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Our people, practices and partnerships set us apart from the rest. Not only are we great at what we do, we have fun doing it! We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a growing company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Primary responsibility will be working high risk alerts and making outbound calls to existing and potential customers regarding new applications or potential fraudulent transactions on their credit card.
Representing our and our clients’ brand, you directly influence Cardholders impressions of the quality of service and so need to be focused on efficiency and the quality of customer interactions you deliver within our fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Working system generated alerts – assessing validity of alerts, taking appropriate action which could include contacting cardholders and restricting accounts.
- Conducts outbound calls with cardholders to verify the validity of transaction activity
- Provide excellent customer service while handling inbound and outbound calls related to Fraud, Disputes, Chargeback and Credit Adjudication
- Being attune to and mitigating Fraud risk on all call types or returned calls handled
- Handle sensitive calls from cardholders impacted by potential fraud or transaction disputes in a clear, precise and empathetic fashion.
- Communicates with other Analysts and Supervisors regarding possible fraud trends detected or suspected.
- Review and investigates potential fraud activity presented in real-time queues or reports.
- Accurately complete all fraud reporting required
- Thoroughly and efficiently completes assigned work to minimize any monetary loss to company
- Adhere to established departmental escalation procedures, Quality Standard Guidelines defined by Millennium 1 Solutions and the client, and requirements and controls in relation to PCI compliance standards.
- Adhere to the Millennium 1 Solutions Code of Conduct and Sensitive Consumer Information Standard
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years fraud experience, preferably in a credit card environment
- Credit or Dispute/chargeback experience would be an asset
- Previous experience handling customer escalations for be an asset
- Strong understanding of fraud strategies with respect to operational impacts
- Excellent verbal communication skills – clear, concise, confident & caring telephone manner
- Demonstrated Active Listening and Questioning skills
- Ability to exercise common sense within the confines of standard operating rules
- Demonstrated analytical and methodical problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications and strong key boarding skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints
- Achieve or exceed performance targets in-line with Goals and Objectives of role - quality and efficiency
- Ability to multitask and work multiple assignments throughout a shift
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are assets.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.