HRIS Implementation Specialist - 12 month Contract
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
The HRIS Implementation Specialist will play a critical role with the implementation and setup process of SuccessFactors’ rollout in Canada and Philippines locations. The HRIS Implementation Specialist will be responsible for managing through the key milestone deadlines and ultimately rolling out the new system to end-users.
- Interact and partner with various stakeholders to provide information and support pertaining to the implementation of the new HRIS.
- Responsible for system implementation, upgrades, enhancements and data integration
- Coordinate and schedule implementation dates (installations, change management, training, go live)
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate.
- Manage any operational or technical issue(s) through to resolution – escalate project risks as necessary.
- Utilizes interpersonal skills when working with various stakeholders to accomplish project goals.
- Must possess excellent judgement to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at one, and meet objectives
- Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system
- Conducts training for end-users, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentations.
- Minimum of 2 years of HRIS experience (supporting multi-site or remote clients is an asset)
- SuccessFactors implementation experience is highly preferred or experience administering SuccessFactors
- Systems implementation and upgrade experience required
- Demonstrated project management experience required
- Analytical skills, as evidenced by the proven ability to interpret business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational sills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.