Financial Services Advisor - Bilingual - Work from Home Available!
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
Work-From-Home: Training will be conducted onsite and there will be the possibility to transition to a WFH format. Working onsite is also available.
As a Fraud Service Advisor, you will be part of a team performing financially based investigative and assessment activities with a heavy focus on customer service and empathy skills.
In this role, your core responsibility will be handling high risk calls from existing and potential customers in regards to application processing, account updates, credit limit increases, website support, etc. You directly impact service levels, telephone service factors and the quality of customer interactions within a fast-paced work environment. The primary role of this position is to exceed caller expectations with superior customer experience while safe-guarding both M1S and the client from any Fraud losses that may occur.
A candidate would stand out as a “fit” in the sourcing process by naturally demonstrating the following characteristics:
- Confident and understanding when dealing with emotional situations
- Strong Communicator – clear, concise, situational and persuasive oral and written communication
- Confidence – Operates with diplomacy and a positive attitude
- Solutions orientation – thinks solution first when faced with problems
- Analytical mindset- Ability to probe and ask the right questions
- Inquisitive and can think quick on their feet with decision making ability
- Detail orientated, with active listening skills
- Ability to apply logic and relay information with diplomacy
- A relationship builder & collaborative team player
- Bilingual- intellectual aspect , previous education , language piece is flawless
Career Highlight and Achievements:
When discussing career achievements would describe situations and moments of pride that involved:
- Exceptional Customer Service skills and experience
- Previous escalations experience
- Excellent communication skills in English/French (listening/verbal/written) with emphasis on active listening, probing and negotiation skills
- Effective problem solving and demonstrated analytical ability when
- Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment skills required in dealing with complex situations
- Ability to explain complex information and purify it into layman’s terms
- Provide excellent customer service while responding to all inbound inquiries including, but not limited to; general inquires, secure code, website support, loyalty programs, card applications and paper statements.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify customer’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Analyze information presented by the caller to process next step according to the nature of the inquiry.
- Use probing questions to determine validity of customer responses.
- De-escalate challenging cardholders and demonstrate empathy in all interactions.
- Identify and resolve complaints while influencing the situation to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution ensuring the escalation process is followed as necessary.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for required transactions such as l/s reports, claims, etc.
- Proactively identify potential fraud trends through effective call analysis.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Credit Card or Financial Sector
- Minimum of 1-2 years World Class Customer Service experience
- Exceptional customer service skills, previous call centre experience
- Bilingual in English and French (when needed)
- Excellent communication skills (listening/verbal/written) with emphasis on active listening, probing and negotiation skills – interpersonal skills are essential.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications with strong keyboarding skills
- Personal qualities include adaptability, flexibility, even-temperament, reliability, positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others
- Recoveries/chargeback experience within the Financial Services Sector an asset
- Demonstrated ability to implement change efforts
- Previous escalation handling escalations an asset; ability to provide difficult messages to customers and diffuse irate customers
- Recoveries/chargeback experience within the financial services sector (an asset)
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.