Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Our people, practices and partnerships set us apart from the rest. Not only are we great at what we do, we have fun doing it! We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a growing company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
The Claims Analyst is responsible to competently and efficiently adjudicate health and/or dental claims using a specific claims processing system developed by the client. Additional accountabilities include: maintaining departmental and client expectations as outlined in the service level agreement, adhere to all corporate/regional policies and procedures, maintain turnaround time and quality of processing and abide by assigned work schedule.
- Analyze historical data and assess relevant group policy and/or provincial guidelines to adjudicate claims related to Dental, Para-Medical, Hospital, and Drug benefit types
- Determine applicable insurance benefit payout for each claim as required
- Demonstrate good judgement and confidence with respect to adjudication decisions
- Ensure daily production meets the set standards of 100%, above required data entry/adjudication targets as outlined
- Ensure daily accuracy rates meet company standards as per the departmental contract
- Work as a team player to ensure daily targets are achieved
- Maintain accurate and complete record keeping and reporting as required
- Support the Trainer in areas of Floor Support, Authing and assistance with employee enquiries as required
- Adhere to all corporate and client confidentiality agreements and policies
- Work in a co-operative, courteous and supportive manner at all times
- Flexible schedule; days, evenings and weekends, including overtime as scheduled up to 48hrs per week
- Minimum data entry speed of 8,000 keystrokes per hour, minimum Accuracy Rate of 99%
- Ability to analyze data and make informed decisions
- Ability to recognize errors and undertake corrective processes
- Dependable and dedicated with strong work ethics
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasker
- Act as a SWAT team member by attending client conference calls as needed
- Ability to support and relay relevant information to coworkers
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.