Perform analysis and investigation of activity on credit card accounts that have been identified as potentially fraudulent. Your work will include a risk of fraud assessment based on account reviews and contact with card holders and merchants. Manages and investigates cases set-up in First Track, utilizing fraud database to look for commonalities and relationships with fraud cases. Prepares and provides evidence of fraud to client to allow them to determine whether to pursue criminal action. Co-operates with law enforcement agencies and will testify as needed in court actions. You will have financial loss minimization goals and targets that will roll up to an overall unit effectiveness goal.
- Manages and investigates potential fraud cases.
- Utilizes fraud data base to look for commonalities and relationships among fraud cases
- Prepares and provides evidence of fraud to client to facilitate decision making regarding the perusal of criminal action.
- Co-operates with law enforcement agencies and will testify as needed in court actions.
- Manages calls on inbound queues.
- Conducts outbound calls with cardholders to verify validity of transaction activity
- Communicates with other Analysts and Managers regarding possible fraud trends detected or suspected.
- Thoroughly completes assigned work to minimize any monetary loss to company
- Researches and processes chargeback transactions related to unauthorized purchases and assists in other recovery efforts.
- Prepares Fraud Autopsy reports to proactively minimize future fraud occurrences.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years fraud experience.
- Excellent telephone communication skills with emphasis on good listening, probing and negotiation skills.
- Personal qualities include adaptability, flexibility, even-temperament, focused, dependability and reliability and the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to think in a methodical and logical manner.
- Strong understanding of fraud strategies with respect to operational impacts.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are assets as well as the ability to multitask.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.